This activity is recommended for those who wish to have a first experience with freediving, investing a single day.
Try Freediving includes a theoretical session of three hours duration, a sea trip for immersion practices and a fun snorkeling route.
The theoretical session focuses on the techniques of aquatic displacement, breathing and freediving equipment.
This activity is carried out in a single day or in two half days located on different days.
At the end of the course a recognition diploma is awarded.
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. theoretical session
- 11:30 a.m. to 14:00 p.m. practical sea session
- Schedules to be arranged according to prior agreement
Freediving equipment to be used
Documentation and requirements
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Registration document
- Freediving medical certificate
- Paternal authorization for students under 18 years
155 Euro VAT included