During this course you will learn to correctly use a monofin, imitating the natural movement of dolphins, seals or whales.
You will assimilate the technical knowledge, sports and material, which will allow you to get great performance in your underwater movements.
Using a monofin properly, we will also get good physical condition and maximize fun under water.
Friday from 17:30 p.m. to 20:30 p.m. theoretical session
Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. pool session
Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. sea session
Freediving equipment to be used
- Fins (Medium or Freediving size)
- Monofin (provided by the center if not available)
- Freedive suit
- Weight belt
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
Documentation and requirements
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Registration document
- Freediving medical certificate
- Paternal authorization for students under 18 years
295 Euro VAT included