Freediving training course
If you are interested or you eager for knowledge to learn how to train specifically freediving as a sport – then this is your course.
Apnea Balear has a long experience of more than a decade, as a training center for freedivers of all levels, initiation, advanced as well in national and international competition.
During this course you will discover the different aspects that a formation of a freediver requires, both physically and mentally as well as technically. The essential knowledge is also transmitted to carry out the training sessions in a safe and enjoyable way.
Friday from 17:30 p.m. to 20:30 p.m. theoretical session
Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. first pool session
Saturday from 17:00 p.m. to 19:30 p.m. second pool session
Freediving equipment to be used
- Freedive fins
- Freedive suit
- Weight belt
- Freediving computer or timekeeper (provided by the center if not available)
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
Documentation and requirements
- Certified as “Freediving Level 1” at least
- Registration document
- Freediving medical certificate
- Paternal authorization for students under 18 years
295 Euro VAT included