The mountain chain of Tramuntana (southern sector)
- low, suitable for all levels
- half-day or complete day
- with boat
- boarding at the port of Sóller
- all year
Interesting excursion to discover the marine and terrestrial charms of the mountain chain of the Tramuntana (declared a World Heritage by UNESCO) within the picturesque and beautiful municipalities of Deiá.
Embarking in the port of Sóller, we will make a navigation of about 15 minutes, enjoying the mountains and coastal landscape of the “Sierra de Tramuntana” and its transparent waters.
The underwater itinerary, including a complete tour of caves, submerged and semi-submerged caves, and other natural peculiarities of the coast, where in some sectors the sun’s rays penetrating the water, will give us magical scenes of light and colors.
We will also visit some of the emblematic coves and stone beaches of the area such as “Cala Deiá”.
Freediving equipment to be used
- Fins for Freediving or Snorkeling
- Neoprene suit
- Weight belt
- Flashlight or submarine focus
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
- Diving insurance for freediving (we can process it for you)
Price for the scheduled excursion
- 68 Euros (check scheduled excursion date here)
Price for a private excursion
half day › from 9:30 to 13:30 › 1 dive
complete day › from 9:30 to 17:30 › 2 dives