The purpose of this course is to introduce you in a short space of time the basic techniques related to breathing, displacement, equalization and physiognomic knowledge related to Freediving.
This will allow you to experience for the first time the physical and mental pleasures created by Freediving.
The program of the course can be carried out comfortable in one or two days, through a theoretical session and two practical sessions in pool or confined waters.
At the end of the course a recognition diploma is awarded.
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. theoretical session
- 11:30 a.m. to14:00 p.m. pool/confined water session
- 16:30 p.m. to 19:30 p.m. sea session
- Schedules to be arranged according to prior agreement.
Freediving equipment to be used
Documentation and requirements
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Registration document
- Freediving medical certificate
- Paternal authorization for students under 18 years
215 Euro VAT included