This course is designed and aimed at those who want to train as freediver and experiment with the sport of freediving, or they are already practicing a sport related to freediving and want to obtain a significant evolution within it.
The aim is to transmit the knowledge and techniques that will allow you to take advantage of and optimize your personal resources, as well as to evolve through the pleasant sensations that freediving gives you.
We will learn and practice breathing exercises, compensation and aquatic displacement, as well as the most important know-how of physiognomy, equipment and safety.
At the end of the course a recognition diploma is awarded.
· Thursday from 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. theoretical session
· Friday from 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. theoretical session
· Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. pool session
· Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. first sea session
· Sat/Sun following week from 09:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. second sea session
Freediving equipment to be used
· Freedive fins
· Freedive suit
· Weight belt
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
Documentation and requirements
· Minimum age of 12 years
· Registration document
· Freediving medical certificate
· Paternal authorization for students under 18 years
Standard course 315 Euro VAT included
Private course for 1 person 395 euros
Private course for 2 persons 350 euros
Private course for 3 persons 325 euros
Private course for up to 3 persons 315 euros