The Freediving course Level 3 is designed for certified freedivers Level 2, who after having carried out an appropriate training and experimentation as freedivers, wish to enter the world of deep freediving or competition.
The course program contains advanced knowledge of equipment, physiology, safety, training and professional freediving. For the correct and effective tympanic compensation at great depth, the “Mouth fill” technique is learned.
We will practice descent training for deep freediving in functional residual volume (FRC), and knowledge related to advanced freediving training in dry, pool and sea will be transmitted.
- Friday from 17:00 p.m. to 20:30 p.m. theoretical session
- Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. first sea session
- Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. second sea session
- Sat/Sun following week or agreed days: third sea session
Freediving equipment to be used
- Freedive fins
- Freedive suit
- Weight belt
- Freediving computer (provided by the center)
- Safety lanyard
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
Documentation and requirements
- Certified as “Freediving Level 2” or equivalent
- Being 18 years old
- Registration document
- Freediving medical certificate
Standard course 355 Euro VAT included
Private course for 1 person 485 euros
Private course for 2 persons 445 euros
Private course for up to 3 persons 355 euros