This is a course that incorporates the theoretical subject and the practical sessions corresponding to Freediving course Level 1 and Level 2.
This course is focused on those who have previously practiced sports related to freediving and have the experience and minimum level of this sport required in our center to complete the course and obtain the Freediver Level 2 certification.
It is an excellent opportunity to access the Level 2 certification saving time and money.
· Thursday from 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. theoretical session
· Friday from 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. theoretical session
· Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. pool session
· Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. first sea session
· Sat/Sun following week or agreed days from 09:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. second and third sea session
Freediving equipment to be used
- Freedive fins
- Freedive suit
- Weight belt
- Safety lanyard (provided by the center)
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
Documentation and requirements
· Minimum age of 15 years
· Registration document
· Freediving medical certificate
· Paternal authorization for students under 18 years
Standard course 465 Euro VAT included
Private course for 1 person 495 euros
Private course for 2 persons 475 euros
Private course for up to 3 persons 465 euros