Coast of Cala Màrmols (East of Mallorca)
- low, suitable for all levels
- half-day or whole day (according to the agreed plan)
- by boat
- all year
This time our route leads us along the bright coast of the South-East of Mallorca.
It is an area of paradisiacal beaches and small bays, with white sand which turns the waters in an unique and beautiful turquoise color.
We are diving through different coastal spots, where you will find beautiful semi-submerged and easily accessible submerged caves, as well as various caves and vaults of great beauty.
The other attraction of this excursion is diving in areas of white sand and rock formations where the luminosity and color of the ambience are definitely worth a visit and making some underwater pictures as a souvenir.
Freediving equipment to be used
- Fins for Freediving or Snorkeling
- Neoprene suit
- Weight belt
- Flashlight or submarine focus
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
- Diving insurance for freediving (we can process it for you)
Price for a private excursion
half day › from 9:30 to 13:30 › 1 dive
complete day › from 9:30 to 17:30 › 2 dives