The Freediving course Level 2 is offered to certified Freedivers Level 1, who after a certain period of practice and experimentation are prepared to incorporate advanced relaxation, breathing, compensation, water movement and freediving training techniques into their routine.
This course incorporates the technical and sportive knowledge related to freediving, which is essential to progress in times, distances and depth effectively and safely.
One of the objectives of this course is to handle comfortable dives in constant weight between 20 meters and 30 meters deep experimenting with physical and mental relaxation, and also to learn to control security relating to the supervisory protocols while practicing freediving.
· Thursday from 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. theoretical session
· Friday from 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. theoretical session
· Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. pool session
· Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. first sea session
· Sat/Sun following week or agreed days from 09:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. second and third sea session
Freediving equipment to be used
· Freedive fins
· Freedive suit
· Weight belt
· Safety lanyard (provided by the center)
* Our center has rental equipment if required.
Documentation and requirements
- Certified as “Freediving Level 1” or equivalent
- Minimum age of 15 years
- Registration document
- Freediving medical certificate
- Paternal authorization for students under 18 years
Standard course 345 Euro VAT included
Private course for 1 person 425 euros
Private course for 2 persons 365 euros
Private course for 3 persons 350 euros
Private course for up to 3 persons 345 euros